- This Professional office space was designed to meet the client’s needs by accommodating the type of mobile and transitory employees that seem to be the trending way of many businesses.
- As you enter the space you are welcomed with the warm radiance of a fireplace that is tucked behind the barn board covered reception area topped with a Silestone Architectural counter-top.
- Glass wall tile is added to balance the clients logo and the accenting colors together.
- In a collaboration area the tenant will use a table height conference area with a custom glass top conference table to encourage teamwork. The polished concrete floors are accented with a bright accent wall colors and Shaker Cherry colored casework.
- Sliding barn door style hardware on the office doors are frame-less flush cherry colored wood doors with drywall openings makes a unique feel to the collaboration area.
Qur customer came to us saying she wanted the space to be “urban and funky” and compliment the growing downtown district. Having no building or design experience herself she relied totally on our expert creative design team to define that look for her – and give her the total look and feel she sought to achieve.