- This project involved an extensive remodel of an existing grocery store space to create a high end retail facility.
- This included:
- Major demolition work of new structural re-construction of the roof framing.
- Asbestos removal and over 10,000 sf of concrete floor replacement.
- A new entrance and donation drop-off area was created.
- The total remodel area was 28,000 s.f.
The Goodwill companies along with Rick Fisher & Associates Architects has chosen Smet for five Major new store or renovation projects over the years in Wisconsin. Goodwill understands that Smet and its People/Processes provide an “advantage” on its construction projects.