- 2012 Daily Reporter “Top Project” award winning building.
- 58,882 square foot Paint/Blast Facility yard expansion.
- Two separate lines of prep, blast , and paint bays for ship modules.
- Blasting bays has enough media to have (6) blast hoses continuously blasting for 18 hours straight for each of the (2) bays.
- A dust collection system that required 400HP motors.
- Each blast bay has three vacuums that can recover 18 hours of shot media in one eight hour shift.
- Each paint bay has a cure mode that quickly cures the paint much faster that standard drying.
- The building houses 840HP of air compressors with separate breathing air system that is fully monitored.
- 8 month construction time frame (during winter).