- An outdated retail space was converted into needed office space for a growing home healthcare business.
- The project featured a major exterior upgrade, removing decorative panels form the 1970’s.
- A new front entry was added as well as new mechanicals, electric, plumbing—all new and now up to code.
- Interior finishes included new cabinetry and solid doors throughout and an up to date conference room.
- In the end, the tenant doubled its size from its former space and extended its lease to secure its position in the market for the foreseeable future.