Marinette Marine Corp – Building 32 Module Outfitting
- A new 66,302 square foot module outfitting facility.
- Ground broken on July 1, 2012.
- Substantial completion November 16, 2012.
- Pre-Engineered Metal Building Structure.
- Building houses office and production spaces.
- Incorporates two separate 3-stop elevators.
- Production area was designed with four separate bay areas with four 60’x40’ fabric doors.
- Fully sprinkler building.
- There are two working mezzanine levels in each bay at 12’ and 24’.
- Installed equipment includes: 10 ton double girder bridge crane, four 2 ton mono rails, and four 4,000 lbs capacity material lifts.