- This project was constructed as a pre-engineered building with a concrete tilt-up system.
- The wall system is constructed of eight inch metal studs with a three inch concrete face to achieve a higher R-value than a standard concrete panel.
- The building is 67,250 square feet.
- The office design is high tech glass, laminate cabinets with chim metal feather aluminum doors that give the appearance of stainless steel. The facility is used for product research and development.
- The second level is intended as the corporate headquarters for the executives of the company.