Oneida One Stop
- Smet Construction Services Corp. was the Construction Manager for this 9,000 square foot retail store and OTIE was the Prime Contractor.
- The exterior materials include block and EIFS.
- The roof is a fully adhered membrane roof. There are 6 fuel islands.
- The One Stop consists of 6,000 square feet of convenience store space, with a beer cooler/ beer cave, and frozen food area and expanded cigarette sales area.
- The remaining 3,000 square feet of the store is the Oneida Market. This part of the store sells Oneida grown produce, bison, beef, and natural health products.
- The project was completed on time and within budget.